Sunday, July 13, 2008

We are loved

I think the Grandmas could sense us getting a little homesick lately. Grandma Olsen sent us money to go see WALL-E (an awesome movie) and Grandma Tucker sent a care package for the kiddos. Grandma "found" the blue monkey monster truck that Evan has been talking about for 9 months now and sent it our way.

This truck is actually called King Carnivore. Click on the link to see the demo of all the cool stuff it can do. I understand why Evan wanted it so bad. He is having TONS of fun with it. He actually has some smaller "Carnivores" that he has had for awhile so the day after he got his King Carnivore he lined them up in a semi-circle around the King Carnivore and said "Shark Car, Snake Car, Tiger Car; I've got somebody new for you guys to meet." Then he pressed the GO APE button so the cars could see what their new friend could do.
Evan had to call and ask where Grandpa and Grandma found his blue monkey monster truck.

Lore got a Little Mermaid doll. Lorelai said "Wow!"

Reid is happy no matter what, but a new toy always helps the teeth come in a little easier.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I love seeing all your new posts. The kids look like they are having a good time.

Young Baldwin said...

I agree...I have only one grandmother living and even though I've only seen her three times in my life because she lives in Ireland I still love talking to her.All the phone calls,e-mails,cards on my birthday,letters,and postcards when she goes on vacation makes me feel like she's nearby.I can't wait until the summer of 2010 so we can visit the family again.

_Orla B._