Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Home Evening

I love Family Home Evening. When I was a kid we usually held a traditional family home evening save for about once a month when my parents would let us go out and do a fun activity. For example, we would go out to eat, go skating, bowling, play ball at a park, etc. At our house we kind of have a similar tradition, but for us the fun thing almost always ends up being the kids tackling daddy. Mayhem ensues and while we don’t necessarily have a reverent spirit in the home, we definitely have a joyful spirit. Here are a few pictures from last week’s FHE for your viewing pleasure.






2 comments:

Risa said...

You have such a cute little family! I miss you guys all so much! But especially my Tricia Sue! So how are you? Are you guys coming to Utah at all this summer? Miss you tons!

Miriam said...

Those are the best FHE!
Joyful Spirit is a good way to put it.