Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10 Months old!


The time is going by too fast! My baby is almost a toddler! Here are some of the milestones we've reached:
Crawling
Sitting
Standing
Clapping (that's a new one)
Laughing mischievously
Signing more
Eating finger food
He has a curl on the back of his head
Two teeth
Fights when we try to change his diaper (he is really strong)
And he's very good at waking Mommy up nicely in the morning. After he nurses, he sits up and starts laughing and poking until I open an eye and look at him. Then he grins and starts crawling all over. It makes me laugh (almost) every morning. I love my Baby Reid.

Also, he somehow managed to catch Xander's cold (from Idaho). I don't know how he did it, but he did!

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

Reid and Xander are twins separated at birth. They are just cosmically connected! I think they conspired in heaven to come down together and that's why it took so long for Xander to arrive.