Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday party!

Last night my camera died. I was so sad. I don't know what's wrong with it! Luckily I have a very dear friend who was kind enough to bring her camera and camcorder. Sherilyn also watched my kids for me yesterday so I could clean. I'm thinking of nominating her as a Saint. Thanks Sherilyn!

The party was awesome. We went on a treasure hunt and then the kids made necklaces with pearls and shells. Here are all the pics I could fit in a post! Enjoy!

Pre-party entertainment? Tackle the Daddy!
Lorelai put all the beads and shells on her necklace!
The other kids did great too. (So did the Mommy's)
The Cake.
The other girls like it too!
We have such cute friends!
From left on couch: Sadie, Evan Lorelai, Leila, and John
On the floor: Ashlie, Cali, the back of Lana's head, Bella, and Adam
Eric made all the girls Mermaids and Adam a Motorcycle.

Such cute girls!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Tricia, the cake is so cute. Did you make it?
Looks like everyone had so much fun. Happy Birthday Lorelai!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lor! We love you and can't wait for next week.

brit said...

look at this stuff, isn't it neat? wouldn't you think my collection's complete? . . . we will sing to you in person when you return from utah (paradise). happy birthday, L! pricesses rule! looks like a rockin party with the prettiest cake ever!

Jill McQuade said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Clarisa's. Hope you don't mind a little blog- stalking :) So fun to see pictures of your kids. And I have a daughter named Lorelei too! (just spelled a little differently)

Jill "Neilsen"