Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Signing time

Reid learned his first official sign yesterday! The most important one for a hungry boy like Reid, "more". We can never tell when Reid is done eating! One day he will eat half a jar and be done while other days he can down 2 or 3 jars of food and some cheerios. If you are interested in signing with your child, feel free to use the same method I use (shown below)



All you have to do is get a cute two year old, set her to "repeat after me," and watch how quickly a baby can sign! Reid's reward for signing? Ramen Noodles. Yum.

3 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Xander stopped jabbering and looked at the computer when I played the video of Lorelai, so we watched a few times. Reid is looking so old!

Unknown said...

Signing was the best thing we taught Randi and Ella. Randi loved it and still uses it sometimes. Ella, take it or leave it with that girl.

Young Baldwin said...

My mom was very impressed with you."Wait...that Olsen kid is signing!!!"

Since my mom signs for Sister Lee I have learned quit a bit as well.Well actually I wouldn't say a bit because I am flaunt in sign language.

In sacrament,if I have a question about what the speaker is saying I'll ask my mom or Samantha in sign language my question and they will sign back to me.Sometimes Sister Staton will get my attention and say "Look at that baby.So cute."

_Orla B._