Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Lorelai!

Lorelai turned three on Tuesday, July 22. Where did my baby girl go? She is a ray of sunshine in our lives and we love her so much. She is a sweetheart and a princess all rolled into one. Lorelai loves chocolate in almost any form (she is definitely my daughter). Lorelai is also very smart and quick. She catches on quickly to most games and I think Candy Land is her favorite right now. I am so proud to be her mother.

Having said that I will also say that Lorelai has a mischievous streak about a mile long and she likes to do things her way. For example, the morning of Lorelai's birthday. I went to take a shower. What can happen in the time it takes for Tricia to take a shower?
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I should have hid them when I had the chance! Oh, well! She hadn't quite managed to open everything (there were 2 left). So Eric and I got to watch her open a couple at least! She loved all her presents and once I got things cleaned up I took a couple of her opening the last presents.

Happy Birthday Lorelai! We love you!

1 comment:

Young Baldwin said...

You think that's bad?Try being my mother for a day!

_Orla B._