Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

The ward christmas party was awesome this year! Tamara Lyman went all out. We planned on going, but it wasn't until the last minute that I decided to make costumes for me and Lore. The problem with being a procrastinator is that things aren't always available. They didn't have a pattern in Lorelai's size so I bought a bigger one and tried to change it to fit Lore. Since I am not super skilled in that area I ended up making the dress about two inches too small around the waist. I should mention that this is the first real sewing project I've done without my mom helping. Oh well! The second one was just as beautiful and fit her perfectly!

I am especially proud of the collar.

Evan had a blast (although you can't tell from the picture)

Lorelai had fun hanging out with Hannah L. and her BF Bella.

Wrestling with one of the Lyman boys while everyone cleaned up.

No comments: