Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Season

I've been having so much fun looking at everyone else's blogs that I haven't posted any of our Christmas pictures! These are all pictures I took the week before Christmas so I'm definitely playing catch up! The pictures are very eclectic and if I had the time they would all be in there own little post, but time is short!

I haven't bought pop tarts in ages (because they are usually gone in a day) and Reid was so happy he just sat on his little chair with Lona and Lorelai.

Evan loves our snowman!

Sausage balls. They sound gross, but they taste great!


Lore helped dip pretzels. She was VERY helpful.

Evan and Lore practicing there push ups.

This is what the kids did while I was decorating the house. Lore found the suckers and then they all hid in the corner between the entertainment center and the piano. Caught ya!

The kids really enjoyed the tree this year.

Reid kept walking around and around trying to figure out what it was doing in our house.

4 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Yeah for cute pictures! I especially love the one of Lorelai after "helping" with the pretzels. And I'm jealous of your snowman. I've gotta get one of those.

Miriam said...

Oh, I love the pictures. I really think the one with the kids hiding in the corner and eating suckers is so funny. Just like kids would do. Ya have to love it.

dishka said...

Your kids look like they had a blast! It always looks like so much fun at your house! I know my kids are always talking about it after they've been there.

Happy New Year!!

Risa said...

Your kids are adorable! Every time I see Reid I think of Jay. I miss you tons and am still convinced that you need to move back to Salt Lake asap!!! Congrats on number quatro! That is awesome. I am jealous! I love YOU my Tricia Sue!