Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kid's Christmas Party

The Christmas party was so fun this year! We did it a little earlier than usual so everyone could come. We had lots of food and Eric even went home and got the Cocomotion (that I forgot). The kids had a snowball fight, decorated cookies, and everyone got to open a present. I think I love the gift giving the best. When the game starts the kids all just want to keep the present they brought, but when they open their new present they are so happy and they love to see who got the present they brought. It's so cute. I didn't take my camera to the party, but Sherilyn was sweet and sent me these. Thanks!
This is Evan's friend Kaylie from preschool. Since there are only three other boys in his class he still hangs out with the girls most of the time.

Eric did Reid's hair for the party!


Here are the kiddo's decorating cookies!

It was a hectic party, but the kids had a blast so I think it was a success!

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I love Cocomotion! It looks like a fun party. Xander smiled and waved to the picture of Reid. I love Reid's hair. Good job Eric!

Miriam said...

Tricia, somehow I was able to see the video clips that you made of Lorelai singing I am a child of God. It was so cute.