Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

I was going to post pictures of our Christmas party, but decided I should backtrack a little and do Thanksgiving first. We were very excited to spend the holiday with some friends from our ward. None of us have family around so we look out for each other over the holidays. This year Jim and Araksya Kennard hosted and other than being scared that the kids were going to break something (they have a beautiful house with breakables), we had a blast. Lorelai's best friend, Bella, was there so the kids were happy. Araksya took pictures and she sent me a CD so I could post pictures.

Here is the big kid table. Arakysya made the BEST sweet potato's I have ever tasted. Everything was wonderful.

The kid's table.

Hangin' with John and Chelsea.

Lore and Bella sitting with the desserts. Is there anywhere else to sit?

We played Rook after dinner. It was so fun! I hope Santa puts that game in our stocking for Christmas.

Here is Eric the master piano player.

This is what Reid did for the majority of the evening. Up and down all night long!

3 comments:

Lori Ann said...

While I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving with your friends I still selfishly wish you had been with us! I love your shirt.

hoLLY said...

glad you all had a good holiday!!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time, it almost makes me wish we didn't have family around so we could have hung out with you all.