Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Try it Tuesday

Technically, this is not my recipe. I got it from Lori and now I will share it with all of you. Bella thinks it's slimy, but as far as I know she's the only one! This recipe makes a lot, but somehow it is never enough.

Honey Popcorn

3 bags of natural (no salt or butter) popcorn
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Honey
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup)

Pop three bags of natural microwave popcorn (or 1 1/8 cup popcorn kernels). In order to not have too many kernels, dump the popcorn into a bowl then shake it a little to get the kernels to the bottom, then transfer the popcorn into a different bowl.

Combine cream, honey, and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring it to a boil for five min. or until it forms a soft ball when a spoonful is placed in a bowl of cold water. Remove from heat and add the butter. Pour evenly over the popcorn.

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I promise this is the yummiest popcorn ever! I can eat all of it myself!

Unknown said...

I 2nd the yummiest popcorn. I might make some tonight.