Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Reid!



Wow! This year flew by! My baby is ONE! He is such a big guy! Smart and handsome just like his daddy. Here are just a few of the things Reid has accomplished this year:

Reid loves...
  • Laughing
  • Smiling
  • Rolling
  • Crawling
  • Walking (almost running)
  • Blowing kisses
  • Feeding himself
  • Playing peek-a-boo
  • Playing with his brother and sister
  • To entertain himself
  • Helping Mommy do dishes
  • Fixing things with tools
  • Pushing the stroller
  • Getting in trouble
  • Bananas (they are his all time favorite food)
  • Fruit snacks (they are a close second)
Reid brings so much joy to our family. He can make any of us laugh with one cheeky grin! What would I do without him?

We went to the park this morning. I had to run in front of him to get a picture!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

What a sweet boy and so grown up. It happens too fast.
I love the picture of him running while your trying to take a picture. So cute.

Lori Ann said...

Hooray for Reid! Happy Birthday! We miss you!

Christina said...

awwww!!!! handsome guy! I sure do love him and all my nieces and nephews!!

Jay said...

Yeah Happy Birthday little buddy!!!!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

He is so cute!! I love him!!