Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beary Happy Birthday

Reid got a late birthday party, partly because I didn't start planning it until the day before his birthday and partly in honor of the two birthdays that we would be missing out west. We had a really good time playing games and hanging out. I think Reid had a great time (until he got tired and went down for a nap).

The classic cake on the face picture. He actually got some on his foot too.
Hannah showed us how she eats a cupcake :) frosting first!
I think Lorelai's way was the most unique though. I guess she decided it was time to restain the porch.
After the party I noticed a few earless bears.

Lore helped Reid open presents. He was ok with that. I bet he'll get the hang of it by Christmas!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

How funny. I love the picture of Reid with the cake on his face.
You did such a nice job with the Bear cupcakes.

Brea Marie said...

Happy Birthday Reid! Aren't first birthday's great? We celebrated DaKoda in August and had so much fun with all the cake too! Your kids are cuties!

hoLLY said...

im so glad you found us! its good to see you are doing good! Your family is so cute! keep in touch

Lori Ann said...

I'm glad to see Reid got into eating his cake. The cupcakes were so cute, I love the bears!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Reid. We miss you all so much.