Sunday, July 10, 2011

Montgomery

The conversation:
E: Tricia, do you want to come down to Montgomery?
T: Um, why?
E: I forgot a hard drive and I need it by Friday. Can you bring it to me?
T: Hmmm. 5 kids and me in the car for almost 2 hours. Can we stay the night in your hotel?
E: Yeah.
T: Does your hotel have a pool?
E: Yeah.
T: Deal!

So we drove to Montgomery! We left too late to swim, but the kids LOVED staying in the hotel. I just love how sleeping in a different bed is such a thrill for kids. They explored every nook and cranny. Even the closet!
Evan was being a statue.
Hi Daddy! We're so glad we get to see you on a Thursday night!
All the wiggle worms together!
"Sleeping!" They're so sweet!
An hour later...
Evan won the draw and got to sleep by himself on the pull out. He had a lot of company though.

I have to highly recommend Comfort Suites. Clean rooms, friendly people, and an awesome breakfast selection. The kids loved making their own Belgian waffles! Also, Eric uses their rewards program whenever he travels which is going to allow our extended family to stay free when they come visit in November!

No comments: