Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Lorelai!

A real princess is sweet and kind. She puts the needs of others above herself. Of course, she is beautiful, but it's her beauty on the inside that really makes her special. A princess knows where she stands.

This is the perfect definition of my Lorelai. She is always taking time to help her brothers. She is always willing to hold Patrick. The other day Lore put the dishes away without being asked. She entertains the boys and helps me make dinner. Lorelai has very specific opinions about the way life should be and she's usually right! I love my little princess and I can't wait to see all the surprises she has in store for us this year!

Lorelai's birthday was super fun! She got dressed in her brand new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa T.

Lore got to play with friends while I was working out. Patrick wanted to add some weight to I'd have a better workout. ;)

Then we went to the Splash Pad with friends! Silly girls!

Sadie got to come home with us! We found a package from Grandma and Grandpa O. on our doorstep. It was just what Lorelai wanted!
After Daddy came home it was time for presents and cake. Everyone was so excited for Lorelai!

Lorelai loved getting her new Rapunzel doll! Three beautiful blondes!
I'm glad I left the cake on the turntable. It made everything more fun!

No comments: