Tuesday, June 21, 2011

McWane

Grandma T. and I loaded up the kids and had an adventure at the McWane Center. I COULD NOT have done it without her!

Evan's favorite part was the zip line.
Lorelai's first time on the bike! she has grown a ton this summer so she's tall enough, but not not quite strong enough to make it all the way back.
Evan loves the bike. We have to let him ride it every time we go.
Being silly in the toddler area (no one else was there so we let the big kids play).
I love that grin.
Patrick enjoyed his first visit to the Science Center.
Logan dumped blue sand all over himself while I was feeding Patrick. This is him after I cleaned him up. Clearly, I still had a lot of work to do when we got home!
The kids had a blast playing and building! Reid had fun with his creation.

No comments: