Friday, June 17, 2011

A Week

We have had our little man home for a week now! I can't believe how well he fits in! He was clearly made just for our family. So what have we been doing with our week?

A little sleep...
Sock hands! This is what happens when the kids get a hold of the sock basket.
Daddy and Evan read Patrick a library book. Evan got his first library card this week. I think Patrick really enjoyed it. ;)

Logan and Reid can't stand being cooped up in the house. Wiggle cars are the best!
Lorelai let Patrick borrow a hat. Patrick was too ashamed to show his face.
Lots of Potato Head fun. Evan was particularly proud of his little family.
And now it's been a week! Patrick went to the Dr. today and is doing well. No jaundice, no heart murmur, and he has gained back and passed his birth weight by 3 ounces. What a good boy!
P.S. Notice the awesome new boppy from Grandma T. :) My old one was flat as a pancake.

4 comments:

Jill McQuade said...

He is so beautiful. I'm glad you are all doing well too. And to pass his birth weight at 1 week instead of 2... way to go patrick (and mama)!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

SOOOO cute!! I can't believe I have not seen him yet.

Araksya Kennard said...

I am SO glad he has no heart murmur!!! I know how Sherilyn feels. I need to see him before we move...

Lori Ann said...

Hooray for a healthy boy! I'm sending him kisses from afar and wishing I was near.