Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Remember when?

I thought it would be fun to compile a slide show of each of my beautiful babies so everyone could see how far they've come. In the process I got to see how far I've come too. I love my family and I know how lucky I am to have had so many precious moments with my kids. Some of the pictures took a some time to load and it kept repeating the same 3 or 4 pictures over again. If this happens to you, be patient. They will all load in a minute. I don't know if I did something weird or if it is just my computer. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did!



Evan is my little (okay, maybe not so little), sweet boy. He knows just when I need a hug and he is very tenderhearted. He can play with almost anyone and gets along very well with cute little girls. Playing soccer has been a great way for him to get out on the field and flex those muscles! He is growing up to be a great older brother. He is a good leader and a good example to his little brother and sister. Evan can reach all my hiding places so he helps Lorelai get in lots of fun trouble. He gave the talk in Primary on Easter Sunday and I just couldn't believe how much he understands. He knows that the Savior loves him and it's so great watching his little testimony start to grow.



What can I say about Lorelai? She is her own woman. She knows what she wants and she is learning very quickly how to get it. She is so sweet and protective of her family and friends. She is always there to lend a helping hand and a pat on the back. She is very good at helping Evan and cooking up schemes. If stirring kool-aid is any indicator, Lorelai is going to be a great cook. She is my princess and my angel. Lorelai is finally getting to the age where we can have conversations and I am loving it. She is a good friend and when she grows up she will be my little gal pal. She is very good at her ABC's and she LOVES artwork (especially when I let her use the scissors)!



My baby Reid. I can't imagine life without him. He is so quick and eager to learn. He is not content with regular baby food and wants to eat whatever we are eating! I finally relented and gave him a few Cheerios. He is almost crawling and he is trying his hardest to start sitting up by himself. I'm afraid he will become a toddler if I blink! I'm glad I am still a picture freak because I heard that most people stop taking as many pictures with each additional child. This is a true, but for me it just means I am starting to take an appropriate number of pictures (2 or 3 instead of 10+). Reid gets plenty of camera time and he usually makes it worthwhile. I love him more than chocolate and I am so grateful he's mine!

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

I love the slideshows of your kids pictures. If my kid only grows up to be as cute as his cousins he will be a lucky boy! It makes me miss you a ton though! I know I was just there, but it already seems like forever ago. I love you!