Friday, April 18, 2008

Our random week

Wow. Having a job can really make the week fly by. That's right. I have a job. Doing the thing I love most. Watching kids! I know most of you are thinking: Tricia already watches kids, she has three. That is true, but we have added an extra little one that I actually get paid to watch! This week was extra hectic because I also watched another friends kids. It was so much fun and work all rolled into one. The little girl we watch regularly is Lana. We usually watch her 3 times a week, which is perfect. She is 16 months old and weighs 2 or 3 lbs. more than Reid. She is not walking yet so that makes it difficult to run errands, but otherwise we get along great!

Anyway, here are our favorite pics of the week. Enjoy!
Reid is 7 months old now! It is going too fast!
We made tacos the other night. Don't they look good?

Lorelai was picking "flowers" in the backyard.



No comments: