Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tannehill State Park

 Here are some pictures from our trip to Tannehill State Park! Grandpa Dave came out for a long weekend and we used Grandma Beth's camera to get some fun shots while the kids explored nature! 

Here's Reid and Logan trying to hike like the big kids! 

Me and my boys in front of a cool cabin. 

Reid informed Grandpa that he had found a waterfall. Here they are posing in front of it... 
I think I need to take him to Niagra Falls! 

Patrick was WAY too comfortable around the water. He loved it though! 

And where was Lorelai during all this? She was with her awesome friends!
 I'm so glad Gracie (the angel in the middle) had her birthday party at Tannehill. Lorelai had a wonderful time with these beautiful girls.  

Lorelai was not amused with my excessive picture taking...

Grandpa Dave and Evan! 
Evan spent most of his time hiking with his buddies so I was glad to see him for a minute. 

Patrick attempting to give me a heart attack...

Look at the ducks! 

Thanks for the cupcakes Gracie! 

Patrick REALLY enjoyed it! 

Visiting the sweet shop was another highlight of Tannehill.
 Notice Patrick eating MY chocolate ice cream. I should have known not to give him rainbow!
I've never known a toddler that was so picky about ice cream.


All the kids took a minute and posed for Grandpa! They were so dirty! It was awesome! 

No comments: