Monday, May 6, 2013

Grandpa the Photographer


Since Grandma Beth couldn't make this trip out she made two requests of her husband; have fun and take pictures! So on Monday we ran over to Railroad Park and let Grandpa practice his photography skills. We had a great time! My only regret is that I forgot to change before we left so I stick out like a sore thumb in that red shirt. :P Oh, well! Check out my cute munchkins! Grandpa (and Eric) did a great job! 



GET DADDY!



Patrick (Almost 2! I can't believe it!)

Logan- My almost 4-year-old. I think that's his favorite shirt. 

Reid. 'Nuff said. 

Lorelai. I love my princess! She is so excited to turn 8 in July! 

Evan. I love that cheesy 9-year-old! 

Pardon the windswept hair. This is me. I am thirty and proud of every little wrinkle.
 I can't wait to collect some more! 

After the "official" photo session we went to the playground in the park for a little fun! 



Probably my favorite picture. I love my silly kiddo's! 



Choo Choo! Patrick loved being the engine instead of the caboose! 

Thanks for coming Grandpa Dave! We had a great time
 (even if we spent half of it doing projects inside the house)! 

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

So, so cute! Patrick is looking so big, I love Reid's pose, and you look fabulous for 30 (what wrinkles?). I really like the last picture with all of you. Love you!

Kourtne said...

What wrinkles are you talking about?! You haven't changed a bit, you look amazing! Fun to see your darling family!