Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our costumes

Yes I know it is the middle of November, but I never got to post my Halloween costume pictures this year! Thanks to Jessica for taking pictures for me at Trunk or Treat!
The whole crew.
Eric had a line as usual. Who needs candy when you can get a balloon? (Also, notice the side view of Reid's Raggedy Andy costume)
Check out Chelsea's blog to see the costumes I made! (My Mom helped too) I'm always glad to have a reason to practice sewing. I only get better when I practice!

My Super kids
Raggedy Andy from the back. I had to unpick the pants twice because I kept sewing them wrong, but it was totally worth it!

5 comments:

Araksya Kennard said...

Tricia, your mom and you did a GREAT job with the costumes. I loved them all! I loved Reid's and Layla's red hair, too. Good job!!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I loved all your costumes!!

Miriam said...

You guys are so cute.

hoLLY said...

so cute! good job!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Tricia, thank you so much! I had a great time with your family. Thank you for commenting on my photography blog too! I think I got a lot of fun ones of your family and especially you and your husband.