Thursday, November 5, 2009

October

Last month flew by so fast! And this month seems to be doing the same thing. Here are a few highlights from October!
Lorelai's cool hair...
and Mom's cool hair... (done by Lorelai)
Evan had his Halloween party at school. I think he had a blast and he was so careful not to rub his cheek so that his spooky ghost would stay put!
Carving jack-o-lanterns. Logan thought it was all very interesting. Evan did a great job poking his pattern into the pumpkin.
Lorelai did her first design free hand. It was a very cute ghost.
This was all Lorelai. The other design (shown up top) was done by me under her direction. She really used everything she could find for decorating.Pardon my naked children, but they all had their silly mouths in at the same time!
A perfect fall day. Perfect for falling in the mud :)

6 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I want to see pictures of the costumes! I'm getting so anxious to see you that the days seem to be going by so slowly. Make them go faster! I love the pumpkins. Love the muddy pants, love you all!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

They are so cute!! I love your kids!

hoLLY said...

so fun!!!!

Miriam said...

October is such a fun month. Well....I guess every month is fun with kids!

Jill McQuade said...

Both your hair and Lorelai's hair look great! I love the family picture on the previous post. And (from facebook) congrats on fitting in your skinny pants; I know how good that feels!

Awesomest Andersons said...

all your pics remind me of the ones I did not take in October :(. It goes by too quickly. Lore's hair is awsome. I Tried one of your fancy hairdos on Bella but it did not work right.