Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tony

My cousin Tony passed away unexpectedly and left me in shock. I haven't seen him for a number of years and I never really considered the possibility that I wouldn't see him again. I'm sad, but also grateful. This experience has made me take stock of my own life. Who else am I taking for granted? What can I do to rectify that? I think I've become complacent in my life. Anyway, I loved Tony and I'll miss him. My aunt had this picture of him and I think I will always remember him just like this.

4 comments:

Araksya Kennard said...

I am so sorry! I know how hard it is to loose a cousin at such an early age!

bhind120 said...

Tricia Sue! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! It's always hard when someone so young passes. All we can do is be grateful for the knowledge we have that we will see him again, and that he is in a better place. I love you!

Risa

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I am so sorry to hear about that, I know how it is to lose a cousin unexpectedly I have lost two of my own. It does help us get focus on our lives a little more and what is important.

Christina said...

Ha ha I love that picture! We used to play lincoln logs at grandma and grandpa tucker's with him, do you remember that? I think about him every time I see those...I'm sad I hadn't seen him lately either. Hopefully I get to go to his "celebration of life" (that's what they're calling his funeral). It's Saturday and if I can get my shift covered I'll represent you guys too! Love you!