Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grandma Nettie! We love you!

I never got to post the pictures of my mom's visit after Logan was born. I thought this was a good opportunity since today is her birthday. She reminds me of my own Grandma. Always loving, helping, teaching, and serving others. Thanks Mom.

Grandma and Evan have a very special relationship. :)
She lifts you up when you are down.
Here she is helping the kids make cupcakes.
It's hard to catch her holding still, but I "made" her hold the baby. Logan was exhausted just watching her work.
Chillin' at the zoo.
Cheese!
Love you Grandma! Happy Birthday!
~Love,
Your favorite Grandchildren in Alabama

5 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Cute pictures, your mom is so sweet, I love her too. She reminds me of my mom.

Miriam said...

Cute photos. I especially like the last one with all the kids and your mom. Mom's are special.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I just found you through Ali's blog and didn't even know it was YOU!!! And then I saw that wonderful Grandma and was SO excited!!!! Your little family is certainly growing!!! How sweet and beautiful they are. You DO have an outstanding Mom! She is always impressing me with her multitude of talents! Love, Jane

Awesomest Andersons said...

I agree- your mom is great! Next time I have a baby she is welcome to come visit me too! :) lol

hoLLY said...

oh I just love your mom! what cute pics!