Friday, September 18, 2009

Reid is 2!

My little baby is now a big two-year-old! Where did the time go?

We decided to buy a cake for the first time. I don't think we'll do it again. Here is the cake about two minutes after we came home. Most of the frosting is on the lid because Reid decided he was ready for cake and pulled it off the counter. At least the lid was still on and I didn't have to clean the floor!

I think it turned out alright though. Reid only wanted the cake because of the dump truck on top!



I doubt anyone has ever had a better third child. He's so sweet and caring. He loves to tease, but he is always quick to say sorry. I have been trying to get him to do his Knock Knock joke for the camera. This is the best I've been able to get...


Ok, now repeat this video about 10 times and you'll have the whole thing! I'm so lucky to have such a smart little guy! Love you Reid!

6 comments:

dishka said...

Aww Happy Birthday Reid! Sorry we missed it, but it looks like he had a good time. Tricia, I love how you always find the sun in the clouds re: the cupcakes falling...at least they were contained. Truly inspirational.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe he is two already!! He is sooooooo adorable!!!!

Miriam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Reid. I absolutely love the videos. Such sweet kids.

Araksya Kennard said...

Happy birthday Reid!
Yesterday after the ward conference when we were cleaning up our mess in the church, I was watching Reid play with other kids and I noticed that he had grown so big that I couldn't believe how I missed noticing that before! He is such a darling boy!

gina said...

Store bought cake falling on the floor...classic!!

Steve and Katie said...

I love the cake! Just a couple weeks ago I went and bought my sisters birthday cake and when I got home I set in on the grass behind me while I got the baby out...then I stepped back into the middle of it! And sadly enough, since it had plastic over it and my shoe never actually touched it my family wouldn't let me go get another one! I guess its just the month for not quite right cakes...Love it!