Monday, July 27, 2009

Grandma's new camera

Due to some technical difficulties our camera is out of commission. We will be getting our new (or fixed) camera back in the next week or so, but in the meantime we have been borrowing from very kind friends and using Grandma's new camera. Whenever we have a new camera around we take tons of test pictures! Here are a few of our favorites!

Here's Reid with one of his best mischievous grins.
Action shot. Evan is in mid-jump.
Our little thumb sucker. (Check out those long feet)
Smiling for Daddy
Peek-a-boo~!
Logan is already telling tall tales... "When I was born I was this long"

9 comments:

Risa said...

HAHA! I love these pics. You are simply gorgeous my dear! Your hair looks really red! Your kids are adorable...and nothing against Eric, but I'm fairly convinced they get it from their Mom! Love and miss you lots!

Lori Ann said...

I love the last pic of Logan. It made me laugh, and laugh.

hoLLY said...

such cute pics

jamie said...

I love the pictures - your family is just so adorable!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Very cute pics, I really like the one of you and Lore.

Miriam said...

How fun. I love random pictures.
Your kids are so cute and getting so big.

Unknown said...

So glad to see everyone is doing so good. We miss you guys.

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

He is so cute congrats. I talk to Beth this week and she is sad she can't come right now and see him.

aLi said...

I love that you call Lorelai "Lore," it's caught me off guard sometimes, thinking it's your sister! Isn't that funny?
I made my blog private. Email me at
alisonwshepherd @ gmail dot com
so I can invite you in!!!