Monday, April 13, 2009

Having Fun!

Hey all! I had big plans to update the blog, but the memory card on my camera had other plans. All my pictures were deleted when there was a glitch in the memory card. :-( Luckily, my awesome sister has been taking tons of pics and is making a CD. I will update soon!

The plane ride was awesome due to the fact that Pres. Bennett (our Stake President) and his son ended up being on both flights with us. The kids love them both and it made the trip so much better especially when our flight was delayed in Chicago and when Pres. Bennett carried Evan off the plane for me after he had fallen asleep. The Lord really blessed us on this trip. I definitely owe those guys a Cheesecake.

2 comments:

Araksya Kennard said...

That's a blessing to have the Bennetts with you. That's too bad about the memory card, isn't it a new one? I am glad your sister has some pictures.
We miss you!BTW, we are flying to UT tomorrow, and I won't be in the church till middle of June!

Roswitha said...

Isnt' it wonderful when the Lord sends us angels when we least expect it? I am so happy that you could share a week with Lori and Xander and with all the rest of your family.....Your family is so cute!