Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan!






See how he's grown! This is Evan's first birthday.

Here's my big 5-year-old! He's so spoiled!
We went to McDonald's for dinner. Originally he said he just wanted a peanut butter sandwich, but as soon as we offered "Old McDonald's" he jumped at the chance!


Evan is 5! I can't believe it! He was JUST BORN! He is so big and smart. I love his stories and the way he can make me giggle at anything. He has just started the joke phase and I wanted to share. Evan and Eric made it up and I'm sure many of you have heard it, but for those that haven't...

Q: Why did the hen cross the road?
A: To get away from the cat.
Q: Why did the cat cross the road?
A: To get away from the dog.
Q: Why did the dog cross the road?
A: To get away from the alligator.
Q: Why did the alligator cross the road?
A: To have a FEAST!

Evan tells it better so next time you talk to him ask him to tell you a joke!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

What a cute birthday boy. Looks like he had a wonderful time.
PS. Love the joke.

brit said...

happy b-day buddy! and i particularly like the mulan music in the background. ella may wear chopsticks in her hair just for the occasion. can't wait to see you!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I can't believe he is already 5yrs. It went by so fast!!

Lori Ann said...

We love Evan! Xander sends kisses (slobbery ones of course), and we all want to say Happy Birthday to the most awesome five year old boy we know!

aLi said...

It DOES seem like just yesterday he was born! I can't believe it!