Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lost and Found

The camera is found! It was in the console in the van the whole time! I put it there so no one would steal it. I should be more trusting. It would make it easier to find things.

So here is the update:

My mom arrived the Monday after we got home from the beach. I picked her up at the airport, got home, Lana's mom came within 5 minutes of us getting home, then 15 minutes later I left to go to a celebratory dinner for Dr. Kyle and Dr. Todd, who had just graduated from optometry school, and left my mom home alone with the kids. Yay for Grandma's! Luckily, things calmed down for the rest of the week and Grandma Tucker got a chance to catch her breath.





This is Reid's first Merry-go-round ride. Wee!




















We went to our neighbors pond and Evan spent the majority of his time at the end of the dock with his "friend" the fisherman.








Below is a little video of the kids swinging. I don't know why, but I love to see them swing.


We had some friends over for Memorial Day and thanks to Grandpa Olsen we had some juicy steaks to throw on the grill. Evan has been asking to have a pinata party for about a month so we just figured now was as good a time as any!





No comments: