Monday, June 9, 2008

Hey all! I know it has been awhile since my last post so I thought I would give an update! After the beach we spent a few days cleaning and then Grandma Tucker came for a visit. We had an awesome time, took tons of pictures, and then Grandma was gone again. Time goes too fast when your having fun, doesn't it?

Anyway, we took the camera swimming and now it is lost. I don't think anyone tossed it in the pool, but I can't find it anywhere! So I will be doing some serious cleaning (while trying to play with 4 kids) and as soon as I find my camera there will be some major blogging! We hope all is right in your world and send our love to one and all...

1 comment:

Young Baldwin said...

That's a shame.I was looking forward to seeing the picture of Reid sleeping in the pool!
...
Did you put it in the Anderson's bag on accident???

Well,I have a sloution...why don't you let watch your kids will you do some major cleaning(free of charge as always. I will be at girls camp from Tuesday the 10th through Friday the 13th but I will be back on Friday around 11ish.

_Orla B._