Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

Kindergarten Party! 


Thanks to my dear friend Sari (who watched Logan and Trick) I got to go help Reid's class for their Halloween activities and party! 

 A silly face to match his silly monster treat! 

Trunk or Treat at Church

 Our Sam took Robot Power Ranger and Fix It Felix around to all the cars. They had so much fun! 

Waiting so so patiently...

 for our favorite balloon man! 

I love that our scary friend wanted a balloon hat. 

This is really the only picture I got of our decorations! Mindy did a great job on these spiders! 

A princess and her power ranger. :D 

The scary werewolves! 

Fix it Felix, Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz! 

The whole fam! I went as Taffyta from Wreck it Ralph! We wanted to do the whole family in Wreck it Ralph, but the three boys couldn't be persuaded. That's okay though. I felt very safe with my little power rangers and my big werewolf! 


No comments: