Saturday, March 30, 2013

Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt!


We had a really good group for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Such a cute group of bunnies! Our Easter Egg Hunt was kind of a miracle this year. Okay, not kind of. It was seriously a MIRACLE! It rained and rained all afternoon. We kept watching the forecast waiting for a break. Everyone showed up at the house and it was pouring! I was nervous, but the weather man had promised a break in the clouds and it just happened to arrive EXACTLY when we needed it. Eric ran outside with the other dads and put the Easter Eggs out while the mom's rounded up children for this awesome picture...

The sun had just set and the kids ran. 

Evan was so busy he didn't have time to turn around! 

Patrick was pretty clueless last year, but I think he really got the hang of things this year! 

That grin says it all. 

Lorelai ran by in her boots. Why boots you ask? Because the ground was very wet! 

Poor Mark got a bloody nose, but he toughed it out! 
I think it took the kids about 10 minutes to gather all the eggs and head up to the backporch to take off their muddy shoes. That 15 minutes was the only break we got! It rained the rest of the night! I am so thankful that Heavenly Father is mindful of our little people! He saved the day!

Ty and Logan checking out the eggs.

Cute girly's! 

Happy Birthday to Hannah and Spencer. We love you both! 

Nora really enjoyed that cake! (She informed me that Logan is her boyfriend and who am I to argue?!)

Muddy muddy shoes! Sorry Mindy! 
Thank goodness I didn't clean my floors! 

No comments: