Friday, October 15, 2010

WALL*E Party

We love this little robot. The kids thought the giant bounce house WALL-E was even better than the original. The guys that set it up were great. That had this guy up in about 5 minutes.
All the kids were eaten by WALL-E! They loved every minute of it (except Leiala, whom I had to carry out).
Evan with Q.Q. and Adam. These are two of Evan's favorite buddies.
Logan loved this balloon. It was supposed to be Evan's, but once Logan set eyes on it he didn't want to give it up for anything.
We grew our own pizza for the party. :)
Unfortunately, Reid didn't think the pizza looked as good as the candle.
Everyone else enjoyed their home grown pizza!

I usually only get pics of the little ones, but adults are cute too! (And they hold still)
So what did Eric do for most of the party? I'll give you one guess.
It must be time for cake when the kids start playing their favorite game, get John.
WALL-E cake!
Tastes good!
Evan was spoiled as usual!

3 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Very cute pictures, I love Eric's face in the adult picture.

Lori Ann said...

Happy Birthday Evan! I love the cake and the Wall-E bounce house. I think I'll get one of those for my next birthday!

Miriam said...

What an awesome party! How cute is that idea! Happy Happy Birthday Evan!