Saturday, July 10, 2010

Logan is 1!


My baby is ONE! This year has passed so quickly! Logan has been such a good baby. He has only been in a bad mood twice; the first was in April when he got his first teeth and the second was about a month later when his two top teeth came in. Other than that he is my little angel. He's always content to sit and watch everyone play, but he's not afraid to dive in and have fun either. Logan say's all the regular words like "Da da, ma ma (finally!), juice, and more." His first phrase was "more chicken nuggets" and his second was "love you". He claps, throws, and knows the sign for "more". He thinks he is so big. When all the kids run to bed he just crawls right after them. Logan isn't walking yet, but he did stand up today with no help so I think that the walking is just around the corner. Maybe he'll do it while we're in Utah.
Logan had his birthday party at the splash pad (pictures to come) and he spent his birthday at the McWane Center and then had his first Happy Meal at McDonald's. It was all awesome. We all love our little guy so much. He just gets cuter and cuter!

My brand new baby:
Six months (just getting the hang of that sitting stuff):
And my big birthday boy (we've fattened him up)!
Love you buddy! You are the best fourth child ever!!!!

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

I cant believe he is one!! time flies! he is a doll!

Araksya Kennard said...

I love Logan, too! He is always happy and has the cutest smile. I can't wait to have him in the nursery!

Lori Ann said...

OH, my sweet Logan boy is so big! I can't wait to see him (and the rest of you)!