Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two Graduations

Preschool Graduation May 20, 2010

Here is my fabulous little preschooler posing in her bumble bee shirt right before graduation!
A little video. Notice the adorable accent.

There's Lorelai on the far left! They did a great job!
This is what Reid did for most of Lore's graduation. It was so cute! He didn't misbehave until Lore got up at the end. He decided to see how far his cars would go on the cement floor.

Kindergarten Graduation- May 26, 2010

Evan did so great! They had the cutest little program. Evan was front and center so we had a good view of everything he did!

I was so glad they sang this song. Love it. Sorry about the crappy view. I forgot to zoom before I started recording and for some reason it wouldn't let me zoom while I was recording.




After graduation.
Top left to bottom right: Showing off his diploma (he had to wear the hat), our ice cream celebration at Cold Stone (only the best for our graduates), right after graduation with our good buddy Bella, and last but not least- Evan and his teacher Mrs. Ali Barber.

1 comment:

Araksya Kennard said...

Tricia, your kids are all ADORABLE!!!! I love them all!