Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Evan!

My little monkey is SIX!
He is such a good big brother. He knows what to do whenever Logan cries.
Evan wanted to decorate his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake.

He did a great job!
Yum! Funfetti!
Evan loved all his presents. He was very impressed with his pocket watch from Grandpa T and he is taking VERY good care of it :)
I love my Evan so much! I love the little boy he has become. I miss him when he goes to school (why do they make school so LONG?) and I love to hear his stories when he gets home.

Quote of the day- "Jordan is a trouble maker. Mrs. Barber says he knows better, but he really doesn't know better."

Evan had to make an All About Me book for school at the beginning of the year. I asked him a bunch of questions and then tried to find pictures to go with whatever he said. My favorite question was when I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up.
I love you Evan! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Wow, they grow up so fast!! Happy Birthday Evan I know he had a great one with Grandma and Grandpa in town that always makes things better!

Miriam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Evan! I love the cake, you did an awesome job.

Araksya Kennard said...

Happy Birthday Evan! The cake is a piece of art. Good job!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Looks like he's got Erics talent for cake decorating.
Have you ever seen Ace of Cakes? I bet Eric and Evan could have their own show one day.

Lori Ann said...

Oh, my little Evan is getting so big! That cake is awesome. Cow-a-bunga dude!