Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Reunions

Where do I start? I took so many pictures I don't know what to do with them all. I suppose I'll just do a few highlights! We started our adventure with the Olsen Family Reunion. I actually remembered most of Dave's siblings name's, but I didn't do so great with the third and fourth generations. We had so much fun and enjoyed visiting with everyone. Eric made balloon animals for a few hours and the kids had a great time doing all the activities that Patricia (Eric's cousin) planned for the kids. Lorelai got more dirty than I have ever seen her, which is awesome.

Evan had more fun playing in the sawdust then he did looking for the money!Eric had a long line of "patient" children waiting to get a balloon so they could run off and pop it!

Here are some of Eric's cute cousin's with their creations!
Eric went home the following Monday and the second weekend the kids and I went with my parents up to the Andersen Family Reunion. It's been so long! I have cousins that I don't even recognize anymore. Everyone is getting so old! We had a great time talking, eating, playing games, eating, talking, and eating some more! We slept in a cabin and the kids actually slept really well! Even Alexander slept most of the night which is saying something! Coming back for the reunions makes me realize how much I love and adore our families. We are so lucky to have such great people in our lives.

These are a few of the cousins doing relay races.
Sorry Xander, I didn't mean to rat you out to your mom, but you are just so cute!Randi (my 3 year old niece) took this picture of Lorelai. I didn't edit it at all. Very impressive!

I spy with my little eye...

No comments: