Sunday, May 4, 2008

Crawling!

As of May 2, 2008 Reid is crawling. I tried to get a video clip, but Lorelai kept trying to "help". Oh, well. He has been doing the backward scoot for awhile now, but he finally graduated to the forward crawl. I've had to baby proof the house all over again!


I got these pictures of Lore in the cutest dresses ever! Aunt Raini made them and we love her forever! We really love the brown polka dot pillowcase dress. Don't let the look on Lorelai's face fool you. She loves it too.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Yeah! Crawling is an exciting milestone. My kids were so happy to crawl ..you know -more independence and being free to explore. Your pictures are cute.

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys got the dress. I am sorry if it is a bit big. I am making bows to match it. i just haven't had time. Love you guys. Congrats Reid!