Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

Reid and Logan had a combined birthday party this year. 
Yes, Logan waited a long time, but I think it was worth the wait! 
Check out the cake!

Reid and Logan had lots of food choices! Spare tires, train track mix, traffic light kabobs, and airplanes. (Dorito's look like airplanes, right?) 

I thought this is what kids were supposed to look like AFTER the party, but apparently
Logan didn't get the memo. I think his soccer game wore him out! 

All the kids decorated their own airplanes with markers! I originally had the idea to decorate them because I wanted them to know who's was who's, but it turned into a big thing. The kids loved it! 

Here's Reid showing off his artwork. Green is very IN right now!

Here is Logan enjoying his party! I could NOT wake him up!

Ready to fly! Eric modified his with electrical tape and it did all sorts of awesome stuff.
Everyone did a great job! 

Here's Spencer getting Evan ready to break open the Pinata! Logan woke up just in time!

Gathering up the candy!

I think Logan's glad he woke up!

Reid showing off his bag!


I wish someone had mentioned what cotton candy does if it comes into contact with frosting. 
My cloud dissolved! Oh, well! It still tasted good!
3 candles for Logan and 5 for Reid!

Blowing out the candles! Yay!

What would a party be without balloons! Addison liked her big brontosaurus. 

Reid has a special place in his heart for John. This guy got his own personal invitation. 
I think Reid is trying to get to know his future father-in-law. ;) 

Layla loves her pink pony!

I asked Tyler to smile like a fish and this is what I got. I think he'd make a really cute fish!

Sophie liked her balloon so much! I almost got a smile out of her!

Mikaela actually blew up one of the balloons. We were all VERY impressed!

Checking out the presents...

Oooo.

Aaah...

Oh!
What a party! I'm glad my little buddies had a great time! 

1 comment:

Araksya Kennard said...

Happy birthday to the cutest boys!!! I love them! I enjoyed the pictures and seeing my friends and realize how much I miss you all!
Tricia, you are such a great mom!