Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Balloon Bonanza!

What have I been doing? My poor blog! I have so many cute kids and so many cute pictures and it has all fallen by the wayside! Some of this I can attribute to my growing belly, but the truth is Eric and I have been working on a different project. It still needs a little more work, but I'm ready to let people look (I guess I had better be ready since Eric has already passed out tons of business cards)!

Check out Eric's new website: breathtaking-balloons.com


Please please please go look! And then come back and give me some feedback! Did everything load quickly? Did anything seem vague? Feel free to add layout ideas too. It's pretty simple right now and I'm hoping to make it even better so don't hold back!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

How fun! Love it.

Risa said...

I think it looks great! Everything loaded pretty quick for me!!! Good luck! I hope it goes great!!!

Awesomest Andersons said...

Love the site! I hadn't seen the horse balloon yet- way cool!

brit said...

tricia, did you change the logo? LOVE IT! so cute. and i love his balloon apron . . . very professional.

i was going to tell you we were at a bbq the other day and the hosts had hired a balloon twister. it was a huge success. the kids loved it!

anyway, i'm sure he is going to get tons of referrals. your website looks great! miss you! wishing i was there to watch your kids or cook you dinner or do something nice to the one of the most amazing moms in the world!!!

b

Jill McQuade said...

Yes it loaded great. Here a couple of ideas: 1. The bright green side color was a little overpowering. 2. I think on the main page somewhere there needs to be a serving _____ area. I think people would want to know how far out Eric could travel. 3. Would there be any limits to the amount of balloons used/made during that time period? 4. I would add a label to each thing in the photo gallery... I admit I wasn't sure what all of them were.
Overall looks good and so exciting. I hope you get some awesome business!