Saturday, September 4, 2010

Salt Lake Temple

I found this post almost finished and unpublished. Silly Tricia.

By a happy coincidence my cousin Jackson got married while I was in Utah. They are such a cute couple and brought back happy memories of my own wedding. I just love the excitement and joy of a brand new married couple. It's so cute!
The thing that made me so happy was that I got to see my Grandma! I haven't seen her in so long!
Grandma is so beautiful. She has earned every one of those wrinkles. I hope to be as beautiful as her when I reach her age.
While we were there we got to go into one of the visitor's centers were they have a replica of the Salt Lake Temple. It was amazing. They had all the little rooms out so everyone can see what's inside. There is a touch screen that talks about all the different rooms and what there purpose is.
This is the Celestial room. I love the tiny chandeliers!

And then you turn around and there is the real temple!
It was really so beautiful and I feel so lucky to have been able to go inside as well as see the replica.

No comments: