Thursday, January 14, 2010

January

Here is a quick recap of January! First and foremost... Eric got his DEGREE!!!!!! I am so proud! He has worked so hard! Working full time, being an AWESOME dad, serving in the YM presidency, and going to school. It has been pretty stressful, but that little piece of paper (and the grin on Eric's face when he got it) makes it all worth it. So if anyone hears about a computer networking job that needs filled... I know a guy :)
Next, we said goodbye to some great friends! We love you Gillespies and wish you the best! We have had such a great time enjoying the South with you. We hope Reno is everything you love and more.
Just look at how much we've grown!
Just a few days after we left the Gillespie's I celebrated my 27th birthday. It was a low key birthday, but awesome. It actually snowed here on my birthday (Heavenly Father's b-day present). So in honor of the snow Eric baked me a cake and we put some powder on top. Reid even dug out some valleys so it would look more like the Rocky Mountains ;) Evan and Lorelai made sure a I had some snowmen to play with in the snow.
On the tenth my little Logan turned 6 months old!!! He is getting so big! He loves being up in his high chair so he can see everything. He is a big fan of Rice Cereal, but he does not like any other kind of baby food! His dexterity is very good so I think he'll be one of those independent babies that feed themselves. He has started practicing sitting by himself and he is doing great. I just love his little laugh and smile. His little grin just melts my heart.
He loves his brothers, but he absolutely adores Lorelai. She thinks of him as one of her little babies.
This is a mischievous picture of Lore. She destroyed a bunch of Styrofoam and I was having a terrible time cleaning it up. It kept sticking to everything (even the wall). Lore just laughed with that little twinkle she gets in her eye and told me it was snowing. I laughed, took a picture, and made her clean it up.
This is Logan and his little friend Daniel. They are just six weeks apart (if I remember correctly). I could NOT get those rascals to smile, but at least they are both looking at the camera and not falling over.

1 comment:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Cute kids, congratulations Eric. Hey that is my couch the babies are on.