Monday, June 15, 2009

Misc.

Hey all! There's not much going on at the Olsen House. We are all just waiting for this new baby to make an appearance (less than 5 weeks now!) and passing the time being as lazy as we can possibly be. Eric is working in Huntsville so the kids and I have lots of time to goof off and hang out. Here's a few miscellaneous pictures I wanted to share!

Evan is teaching the other kids how to play Wii.

Reid loves his Elmo.

Lorelai's first Achievement Day Activity.She was my little helper and taught the other girls how to make Cherry Tarts.

Lorelai and Reid in the little cubby hole. I'm not sure why we think we need a bigger house. The kids always find little spaces to play in.

Just chillin' with my boys. What am I going to do with another one?

7 comments:

aLi said...

Tricia you look so good! And your kids are adorable! Good luck having that baby boy. The time has flown by for me!!! :D (I'm sure not for you!!!)

hoLLY said...

so cute how exciting! only 5 weeks left... yay! you should try to have him around July 13 haha jk thats Trae's bday!

Risa said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they are all getting. Good luck with boy number 3! I hope all goes well! Love you and miss you tons!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

We need to hang out more and help pass your time. Kids always like little spaces to play in, like boxes! I never understand it.

Lori Ann said...

You're all so adorable! I totally need to come and visit. I love the picture of Lorelai with her cherry tart, I'm sure she was a great teacher. And I really think that Reid and Xander are connected because Xander loves Elmo!

Laralyn said...

Gosh you look so good for having your fourth baby due in a few weeks. You look like you just put a basketball in your shirt. And your hair is so cute! Not to mention your adorable kids!

Miriam said...

I love your pictures. The kids look like they are having a great summer.