Monday, January 12, 2009

Curlers

I put Lorelai's hair in curlers for the Pancakes and Pajamas primary activity. It was just for fun and I thought she would want me to take them out as soon as we got home. She surprised me by wearing them all day and through the night.

It's amazing what 7 curlers can do. I used to love/hate it when my mom put curlers in our hair. I loved it because I felt gorgeous when my hair was done, but sleeping on curlers is not fun. Anyway, here's the finished product!

8 comments:

Miriam said...

She has such gorgeous hair.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

That is awesome!! She has such beautiful hair!!

brit said...

L, you look great! when i curled ella's hair she said, "look, now i have curly hair like evan's sister!" anyway, can't wait to see you guys this weekend. we are ready to P A R T Y.

jamie said...

i love it - i can't believe how pretty her hair is - i tried curlers with gracies hair once and it did not go over well - maybe i just need to try again - oh by the way i don't know if i ever told you congrat on the new baby :)

Heidi Marie said...

TRICIA SUE! I've been blog stalking and decided I should finally say hello. You're family is so cute and looks like so much fun - all the kids and different personalities... LOVE IT! I saw that you're expecting again - CONGRATS! We are too actually, due date of July 16th. So now we'll have two kiddos about the same age! Goodness!

Risa said...

Tricia Sue! L's hair is gorgeous! I hope I someday have a little girl that will let me do her hair like that!

If all it takes is making a cake to get you to Utah, i will make you the biggest, baddest, cutest cake EVER! To bad none of your kids have a birthday any time soon.:) Love you lots!

jamie said...

well thanks tricia - i got brave and tried curlers again in gracies hair and they turned out much better this time - so thanks for your motivation :)

Araksya Kennard said...

I love her hair! She is always so beautiful!!